اس ام اس انگلیسی

Sun may rise, moon may fall, but I think my life would never be this nice if I never knew you at all.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

Love is what I see in, your smile every day. Love is what I feel in, every touch you give. Love is what I hear in, every word you say. Love is what we share, every day we live.

[تنها کاربران عضو میتوانند لینک هارا مشاده کنند. ]

If you want to send cute romantic messages to your lover, take a look at the ones mentioned below.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

I can climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles just

to see you smile.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

You would find admiration; you would find respect; you would find appreciation and most of all you would find love. I love you with all of my being and I always will!

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart; I’ll stay there forever.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to you, but you’ll always be special to me.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.

اس ام اس عاشقانه انگلیسی

Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so, the fact remains that I still love you

there is only 3 things i love on earth, dus 1. the sun. 2. the moon. 3. you. the sun is for the day, the moon is for the night and you is for ever. you the still queen of my heart.

sms asheghane 92

looking into your eyes i feel my body shake my knees get weak and i know that someday your beauty will see me crash down to one knee. until then please walk with me i truly want your company my heart is beating sos..

sms asheghane 92

a calabash cant sink the water onless something is in and that is love

sms asheghane 92

colours may fade,the sun may nt shine,the moon may nt b bright,heartbeats may stop,lives may pass bt my love 4 you il treasure til da day my heart stops

sms asheghane 92

luv is lyk flower the more u remember to wet it the more he grow..

sms asheghane 92

it tuk me to many days to explain how much i lve u but wel i gues is never easy to explain it but 1 hng i knw is dat i can shw u hw much i lve u nd i can c how much u lve me nd das all da matters nw

sms asheghane 92

i wish i may, i wish i might,

have the wish i wish this night,

i’m far away so close eyes tight,

and imagine me there with u tonight!

goodnite my light….my i r a n 3 0 ti r a n 3 0 ti r a n 3 0 ti r a n 3 0 t